Sunday, June 28, 2015

Moving house...

I shifted my stuff from DD's Carousell shop at the little quaint shop to mine at 'iwantabunnybag'.

It's been a slow start after a long break but I do have some new stuff. I can't blame the hot hot weather for the lethargy but I do want to get a move on, now that more fabric has arrived :-).

I've also embarked on another adventure, this time going for a dressmaking course. While I can sew, I do not know how to draft a pattern in the traditional way, from measurements. I like it that this course's schedule is so flexible that I can go whenever I want, within a certain number of months. I'll post some pics up at a later date.

Till then, drink more water in this energy-sapping season.
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...