Thursday, June 15, 2017

Stretching your dollar (Part 2)

This post will be a list of websites that I buy from. Not arranged in order of preference, just what I can recall.

Qoo10 - first up since I just received a delivery from there minutes ago. I like their Qxpress delivery. Most of the time they are punctual and polite. Easy to tell them alternative to place the items in case I've stepped out for a while and can't receive the delivery.

Stuff I've bought: Body soap (this just arrived. Bought because it was an introductory offer). Food (dim sum from Swatow Restaurant, Milo, Korean snacks, otah, ice cream, granola, bak kwa). Household items (cleaning items, laundry detergent, softener, mosquito spray/patch, bedsheets, toilet paper). Others (shoebags, caps, Romoss powerbank).
Tips: check out shop coupons that can be ustacked with event coupons to save even more money. I've bumped up and included stuff I didn't need just to qualify for shipping and further discounts before.
Pros: many promotions
Cons: price not always cheapest (eg. Kinohimitsu Superfood is cheaper on their own website)

Lazada - I like the GSS promos. This round, I bought a Sun Protection box at $29 for $100 value. There are weekday daily promos and brand promos. Check out the credit card promotions as well. I typically use this with the Fuzzie card.

Stuff I've bought: USB drive, Milo, standing fans, digital phone, Keds sneakers, Kinohimitsu, L'Oreal, tester perfumes

Guardian - I only come here if there is a 20% off online and always through Shopback for the rebates. Delivery is efficient. Product range is limited though as in out of stock items have been there for months.
Tip: Add your Passion card number (the 16 digit number etched at the bottom back of the card)

Singsale - once in a while if they have good promos. Suggest you try the size at the brick and mortar shop for the size first before buying online.

That's all for now... I'll do a separate post for buying from Taobao / Tmall.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...