Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Getting off the hook

It's with a heavy heart that I've to shut down this blogshop in compliance to the policies laid down by the organisation I work for. I tried emailing and calling but being put on hold for 15 minutes only to be cut off twice just isn't my cup of tea. So, until all the i's have been dotted and all the t's crossed, the 'shop' part remains closed.

I'll still keep in touch, maybe on Instagram, so you'll know what I'm working on. I'm currently overloaded with yarn, yarn and more yarn,,,
There are

  • vermillon / grey throw that I'm knitting on the bias. Garter stitch as usual because this yarn is so fine and I'm using 4 balls at a go. More than half done.
  • DS' raglan jacket that I've yet to start
  • DD's cotton blanket that's going to use almost 2kg of yarn. That's 2 balls of 10 colours in the pattern that she chose. Incidentally, she now prefers the wrong side of the pattern, LOL!
  • semi-circle shawl using beautifully dyed tonal yarn that was on sale because it's discontinued 
  • semi-circle shawl using deep grey yarn from a cone. Not so portable project that I tried to bring around. I'll just work on this at home.
  • knit/purl throw in mustard and navy
  • green shrug - I think I'll frog this
  • variegated orange shrug - I think I'll frog this too
  • rainbow coloured cowl - I think I'll frog this again
  • knitting loom shawl - I'll need to figure out how to get it off the loom and I'll have another FO
  • book covers wrapped with Uniqlo and Yacht 21 paper bags waiting for the inside covers and paper. I've yet to decide whether to stitch the book together or just O-wire the pages
  • multi-coloured pages waiting to be sewn together, now that I've found the string and the wax. What stitch shall I use? Perhaps Coptic in a single colour so it won't fight with the colours and patterns.
  • and there are simply too many UFOs to list. Yes, insta is good. Snap and post so you can see progress. My current phone has 13MP which is so much better than the previous 8.
Until next time, stay happy, healthy and continue crafting. 

Thank you for staying with me these years and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...