Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Do you recognise this?

Last Sunday's newspapers came in a advertorial pocket showcasing LV's first floating store. Read more about it here. My first thought when I looked at it wasn't about how amazing this structure designed by award-winning architect Peter Marino (does this name sound familiar? Are you a Patricia Cornwell fan?) was. I was thinking, hey, I can make a notebook out of this. How should I place it. Should I have it landscape or portrait or ...?
This rainy morning, I finally had some time and decided I'd make 2 notebooks out of them. Single signature of paper from sustainable forests saddle-stitched with the knot on the inside. As I was deciding how to cut the covers, I decided to try something new this time and included pockets on the inside flaps.
I'm giving these away this Friday at noon. Either leave a comment here or in the chatbox or Like the pic on facebook.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...